Thursday, September 11, 2008

This piece of long rubber can do anything YOU WANT!


Lately I have been fiddling with my new workout tool called the...Jeng jeng jeng! 

RESISTANCE BAND!!!!

It's called Gym in My Pocket or something and I got it from a fitness store in Pavilion for quite a hefty price(RM84) for this long thin, smelly pink rubber that is supposed to do wonders to your body.  

It comes in a nice oblong box with several posters of instructions on using this rubber made into a loop. What I need to do is, stretch it with my hand grabbing one end or my feet stepping on it firmly or hooked around my waist or around my forehead then I do stretches. You can stretch almost any part of your muscle group and boy, I could sweat it all out with this measly looking rubber! Recently I am soooo into doing my triceps so I won't have wobbly chicken wings when I wave bye-bye. 

Here's how you do it....



Not that I'm promoting or hard-selling this long rubber but it's particularly good if you dont' like weights and your living room is fully occupied with sofas, a big coffee table, cabinets and your sister or your mom lying around on a hot day to nap....

And then, it came with a free gift from the store, something to put on the rear window of my car lest they don't know I have toned muscles, it screams "FIT & FABULOUS ON BOARD".

 I'm too embarrassed to stick that up, what if people driving behind me are curious to see how I look and then laugh gau-gau when they look at me.. how??? 


So, to all you girls out there reading this, I'm giving a nice car window signage for FREE. Who wants?  :D


2 comments:

Amidrin said...

haha... does those things really works? To toned up your body? It seems a tad bit too expensive...

lolipoops said...

ya it works!! And my upper back got overstrained but then again..i feel really good!!!