Sunday, September 21, 2008

It happened yesterday

And the blardy young malay fler carrying his gf in his MPV sped off like nothing happened.
I was too shocked and forgot to take his carplate number, while my car got a VERY BIG SCRATCH and dented slightly above the wheels. I managed to brake in time but my car still banged into his driver's door.

Thank goodness nothing serious happened but to those taking this lane to Ampang from MRR2, please be extra careful as there are hooligans like this blardy fella who will think nothing of breaking the law and causing hurt and stress to other people.

I am so angry and sad I couldn't do anything about it.

2 comments:

firethorn said...

i know how it feels to see your car being "hurt"...sob sob :'(

practise defensive driving k?

being careful is not enough, you have to anticipate danger around you.

lolipoops said...

i need to grow eyes on the side of my head and also on the back...it's just too dangerous..ishkk