Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Driving in KL is soooooo unsafe!


Yah, if you are a KL-ite or you have been staying in KL for a while, you'll know what I mean!

I never thought driving would be a strenuous workout for my head, legs, arms and my heart. All the pushing, pulling, swerving, emergency braking and tensed moments finally got to me. Before I got my car, I thought it was all this.........

But I was wrong! This was all A DREAM! D-R-E-A-M! The naivety in me ceased as soon as I met big road bullies in big Wajas/Benz and I am forced to swallow the bitter pill....I can't fight them in my small Kenari with my honk......my car horn??? It TWEETS!!! How the *censored* could I *censored* the *censored* off their *censored* bigger cars?! Wuuuuu....(T__T) I flew into a rage with clammy hands stuck on the wheel and couldn't do anything but looked at them honking me like nobody's biz. And it wasn't my *censored* fault!

My friend says ignore them.

I have decided on my umpteenth day of driving, the only option left was to become a *censored* driver when there are big bullies around me.

By the way, I saw an expat forcing out his car from a junction just last week. Gee, even foreigners learn fast! How could they not afford to? And then I had to -tweet- him with my horn. My friend was laughing her head off coz I couldn't find my horn in time. They are located on each side of the steering wheel and each time I had to -tweet- I couldn't feel the location properly, and by the time I found the them, it was too late to -tweet- but NEVERTHELESS! I still -tweet- -ed. See? I'm learning pretty fast too!

Whenever I reminisce all the honking and swerving of the BIG BAD CARS out there in KL, it makes me shiver~ even female drivers are bold enough to swerve out suddenly without signalling. What stupidity! What if my car hits your *censored* and your car hits the front *censored* They never think of these????

Oh well, I have no choice, really. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise for my office to move so far away from town. But then again, when I drive to my new office, I gotta look out for cars flying past at 200Kmph...............

4 comments:

firethorn said...

oi lady, remember SAFETY FIRST :)
No one ever said driving is safe anyway.

Yell anything that you want, but patience and courtesies on the road are the best policies to go.

No harm losing few seconds or minutes if it can save you the hassle and your life. :P

lolipoops said...

thanks firethorn for your advice!

i shall crawl on the safe side on the road, lest the cars too fast on my right but then again...never know what will happen hor???

gahhh!

Unknown said...

you've got pussy honks!
change em to BMW ;P

lolipoops said...

yeahhh...i'll make my honks ROAARRR!!!