Sunday, November 16, 2008

My car needs bandages

My car's rear bumper (plasticky body kit) is now officially scarred for life. Both corners have paint peeling out in curls because of my carelessness...new driver mah, what to do? Must remind myself not to be a lazy driver, especially parking right in front of my home. The 2 slabs of concrete supporting the walkway of my house and my neighbour's are still standing strong. A friend of mine once got a large piece of her car bumper torn out when she forgot to go slow and park her car in. Nevertheless, quite a few people were not spared either from the beastly stones.

The injuries are too small for a bodykit overhaul and not that small either to ignore. Looks ugly. How I wish I can dab some superglue like how you dab antiseptic to your knee and all will be well again...

3 comments:

AquaMax said...

you can actually buy a patch @ ace hardware, midvalley.... just like put a handyplus :)

lolipoops said...

hor? u serious? wahhhhh!

AquaMax said...

sure. alot DIY stuff @ ace hardware.