Thursday, November 13, 2008

I thought got 24Hour service?!!


I really cannot stand the attitude adopted by you porks lah.... why is the customer service line near my home always engaged and busy everytime I dial after 8pm? Are phone lines not opened 24hours for immediate customer servicing? Why do you put up a big Advertisement Saying You Are Open 24Hours for Delivery and Dine-In? You are TEMPTING ME LAH YOU DEVIL! Your red colour pamphlet got all the tasty food and nice toys, so pretty......they make me want to pick up the receiver and dial your number. My mouth is watering already while I'm typing this, so embarrassing....but you you you DEVIL! You let me see don't let me order!
Don't dupe me lah!

2 comments:

firethorn said...

hahaha...
i know exactly where that is!

though I never patronised that joint before. keep on dialing and hope they pick up your order :P

lolipoops said...

i tried until 10pm and no response..aghh!