Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How do you spell theraupetic? thereaupetic? thereupaetic?

The english tuition I'm giving to a student is oh-so getting into my head...madam vorravay was spelling it on our msn chat a moment ago and I couldn't get the word spelt correctly without looking at the dictionary. I'm so gonna choke myself with my tongue trying to spell it. Aghhh.Gaackhh.

The correct spelling is Teh-ra-piu-tic (therapeutic). Wonder how I managed to make it to the finals of the Spelling Bee contest when I was in school.

3 comments:

Vay said...

hmm, lolipoops sound like loliberak! hehe! colourful round poops!
Luckily no smell...

lolipoops said...

ya i gonna poop everywhere in my blog... other than my usual blogger's verbal(typing) "diarrhea", it's gonna be graphical. Watch where you step. Wahaha!

Sue van der Woodsen said...

Just pronounce it thera-peutic then you'll remember how to spell it :)